Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Google PR Update Feb 2012

Yesterday, i was amazed to know that my blog website PR Changed from zero to one, while using a tool named “seotest”. SEO report was front of me and I was analyzing, suddenly i saw my site PR 1/10. This report hanged me once, and then i immediately opened my blog in Google chrome (because i have installed Google PR add-on) and change in PR conformed.
Google PR 1/10

Threads Found claiming PR Update

Next, i searched for “PR update” and I found some threads claiming Google PR update is ongoing. I also found some people saying their site PR increased. Also webmaster tool starts showing some new links.

Congratulations! if your site PR also increased. 

3 comments:

Joomla on Cloud said...

that's great to see your site gets higher reputation in Google, while I can't see any change in my Site PR well I am keenly waiting to see my websites PR improvement
Drupal cloud

felicity dvd box set australia said...

Google has low down the power of PR. I think it is less important than before now.

how to convert dvd to mobile said...

Wowo...My website is 3 now!